[OM] Re: In memory of Poof

Subject: [OM] Re: In memory of Poof
From: R.Jackson <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:56:01 -0700
That's a great photo. For people who don't share their lives with a pet
it's hard to explain how much they give and how big a part of our lives
they become.

No wonderful photography here, but some photos taken with my OM-1n of a
cat we lost a few years ago to lung cancer. I held her while they gave
her the injection that put her down and I can't remember the last time
I cried so hard.

http://home.comcast.net/~jackson.robert.r/cesare.htm