[OM] Re: 8/27 fragment of my day

Subject: [OM] Re: 8/27 fragment of my day
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:12:10 -0500
Thanks Gord.  I do actually get some work done occasionally.<g>

Actually, I've pretty much depleted the keepers from when I was carrying a
Stylus around everyday, and then I took some vacation in August.  We'll see
how much longer I can keep this up.  I like the discipline of forcing
myself to look at things I pass again and again each day.  There's a lot
more of that than ends up in photographs, unfortunately.  Keeps the eye
"warm" I guess.

Joel W.