[OM] OT Property values, was Welford Northamptonshire #6

Subject: [OM] OT Property values, was Welford Northamptonshire #6
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:04:48 +0100
Jim

Luckily, one has already fled home and is living with his girlfriend;
the other will be a world-famous rock guitarist and will help us find a
retirement home in LA  – just as Robbie Williams has done for his
parents.  What? Do you doubt this?  Have faith ... we have to!

;-)

Chris
p.s. I am sorry I got the property values thing wrong. cb
On 27 Aug 2004, at 18:37, James N. McBride wrote:

> Housing is much more available in the US but expensive in some areas.
> The
> only time housing depreciates here is when an area is severely
> depressed. In
> high growth areas the prices appreciate rapidly. For as long as I can
> remember it has been difficult for young people to find housing in
> Great
> Britain. I've known several newly married couples that lived with their
> parents for several years. Are you ready for that?
>
> /jmac

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.