[OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?

Subject: [OM] Re: Ah, Bokeh! Or is it Hokey?
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:12:54 -0400
Well it was very calm yesterday, so I thought it was a good chance
to explore the bokeh thing. Nothing like a good viewfinder with DOF
preview. I like the 6.3 shot better also because the DOF covers the
flower better. Again, I think the choice of background and F stop has
the greatest effect on bokeh. With a highly corrected zoom lenses
though, I wonder what the compromise is. I also wondered if the
specific lens designs for the E-1 (after all the OM Zuikos don't work,
right?) would affect the way out of focus would be rendered.

Time to get out the MA-1, I mean OM FourThirds adapter and
compare.

\A/yne