[OM] New address

Subject: [OM] New address
From: Andrew Dacey <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:51:07 -0300
This is also meant to be a test that I've got the secondary address
set up properly.

In preparation for my trip I've set up a gmail account. The address is
adacey@xxxxxxxxx. I've subscribed it to the list but set it to
permanent vacation so I'll be able to post updates to the list while
I'm away.

I plan to set up my old address (frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) to forward to
my gmail account so it won't be necessary to update your address book.
I will be putting that address on vacation mode as well though while
I'm away so if you want to get in touch with me please be sure to
email me directly as I won't be getting messages sent to the list.