[OM] Re: American politics and protecting OMs

Subject: [OM] Re: American politics and protecting OMs
From: "GeeBee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:33:57 +0100

----- Original Message ----- > > > BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
BANG! BANG! Click.
> > > Walt, with tongue planted firmly in cheek, so those too seriously
> inclined
> > should please refrain from getting their knickers in a knot.  :-)
> >
> > Why only nine BANGS?
> > Shouldn't there be 10?
> > Or is the last one a misfire?
> >
> > Wayne

-------------------------------

Hi Walt,

I forwarded your post to someone I knew would appreciate it. He responded
with:

"Where do you go to enrol to be a Southern Conservative?  Mind you an Uzi
would probably be more effective than a Glok .40  Note  with interest that
the man prints 9 bangs and then the weapon clicks empty..........nice
attention to detail though I thought that they held more, would be great if
there were a few like him wandering around in Wellingborough, something for
the yobs to think about...........perhaps he should come over here and start
some sort of club."

He obviously missed the reference to tongue in cheek, maybe you should run
for office in Wellingborough :-)

--Graham