[OM] Resistance is futile

Subject: [OM] Resistance is futile
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 15:42:36 -0700 (PDT)
Boy, the specs and sample images from that new-fangled Caanan
Twenty-D sure look tempting.  I realize new lenses are
important, but I've got a couple Zuikos that would love to
connect to a decent digital and there ARE converters available.

Must sit on my hands...  Must wait...  N*kon, M*nolta, P*ntax
and Olympus haven't made their anouncements yet...

That new 2OD has one benefit that I'm sure I'll appreciate--it's
smaller and lighter.  But the viewfinder is smaller and darker.
I didn't think it could get much worse.  Oh, and it still looks
EOS UGLY.

...resistance is futile, you will be assimulated...

That's it.  We'll rename Canon to Borg.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail