[OM] Re: Where's Moosie?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where's Moosie?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:03:30 -0700
Siddiq wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 01:39:55 -0700, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> A small gallery of images to address Walt's Challange of a bit ago are
>><http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/WaltChall/>.
>>

>Walt's challenge? ???
>
>were those listed on the main page or was i just too dumb to find 'em?
>thanks :)

I refer to Walt's post "Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?" of 9:28 AM
(PDT). July 27, 2004. The image is no longer available at the link he
posted, but is the last image in my gallery, albeit with the full pixel
sample superimposed on the overall image. My post on the same subject
and date at 11:27 PM explains the images in the gallery. This thread may
be found in the archive
<http://lists.tako.de/cgi-bin/namazu.cgi?query=Oh%2C+Digital%2C+Wherefore+Art+Thou%3F&submit=Search%21&idxname=Olympus-OM&max=20&result=normal&sort=score>.

>what's the semicircle bluish thing immediately left of the pupil?
>http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Mona/pages/22__0024a.htm

The blue, pinkish and light gray are a reflection in the surface of her
eye of something(s) outside the picture. It's the reason I included this
particular image.

>my fav: http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Yosemite/pages/02043018.htm

Thanks! I sort of wondered about that one when I took it, but it came
out OK. With a very low overcast and some drizzle/rain, the usual
spectacular scenery was invisible and I was drawn to this massive
granite slope disappearing into the clouds. Tamron 35-105/2.8, Portra 160NC.

Moose