[OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect

Subject: [OM] Re: Wireless HI-FI connect
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 13:36:44 -0700
on 8/22/04 11:59 AM, Walt Wayman at hiwayman@xxxxxxx wrote:

> And my Kimbers are over 15 years old.  I've seen no reason to replace them,
> particularly considering how much new ones cost.  I'm a great believer in the
> "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy.
>
> Walt

Aren't you afraid that the copper atoms in the 'oxygen-free copper' are
getting worn out from handling all that electron flow...? I bet there's an
article about this hazard in "Xtreme Hi-Fi Digest" where all the subscribers
can -hear- the difference $300 'interconnects' make... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...

My 'interconnects' came from Radio Shack...