[OM] Re: One man's trash is another man's treasure

Subject: [OM] Re: One man's trash is another man's treasure
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 21:06:54 -0700
At a local monthly camera show I've spoken to a fellow who has a business
connection going the other way... he buys mostly Leica and Rollei, stuff,
and other 'classics' and sends them to a partner in Tokyo for resale. A very
nice Japanese gentleman, always wears a suit and tie, unfortunately I can't
help but feel that some of those Leica's should have gone to me, even though
I couldn't buy them right now...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...