[OM] Re: Gayton Northamptonshire #3

Subject: [OM] Re: Gayton Northamptonshire #3
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:38:37 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know about the town - I spent the whole 2-1/2 hours until the next
train on the platform.  But I did meet a fascinating gentleman, of whom I wish
I had a photograph.  Late twenties, many tattoos, few teeth.  Took great
interest in this lost Texan.  He had a lively conversation with me; I
understood an occasional word.  Eventually a nice Scottish businesswoman
stopped by and translated for me.   All in all, one of the highlights of the
trip.  Charming folk, the Scots.

Gary

jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

_Is_ there anything worth photographing around 'Cuddy?
Admittedly only been there once to follow ancestral trail (grandfather
was born in Ladywell) and found it to be a thoroughly depressing
locality :-(
Maybe that's why he migrated south to Dunmow, Essex. (Slight
improvement?)
br
jez