[OM] Re: Bird-scoping!

Subject: [OM] Re: Bird-scoping!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:01:47 -0700
Congrats!!

I've just been reliving the past a bit in a tin box full of cardboard
boxes of old slides and was just looking at some pics of my first born
when he was 4 weeks old. He now has kids that are 3 and 5 years old. I
wouldn't want to start the kid thing again now, but I'm sure glad I did
it back then!

I just scanned in some slides from 1970, 1 roll of Kodachrome and 1 of
Ektachrome. I don't see any difference in state of preservation, so my
ad hoc storage solution must be pretty decent. Pretty poorly organized,
though.

Moose