[OM] Re: Film vs. Digital @ equivalent 9 x 6 print then cropped and enl

Subject: [OM] Re: Film vs. Digital @ equivalent 9 x 6 print then cropped and enlarged
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 06:15:00 +0800
I also has a Panasonic PT-AE500 with 1280x720 pixel resolution with a 60"
(horizontal width) screen, connected to my computer for home DVD, I have my
display card set at exactly the same resolution, the quality is great! Even
when switched to viewing email the characters are very sharp. I have tried
to do some slide projection, it is very nice but never match my Leica
Colorplan when viewing at 10 feet from the screen, the closer of course make
more different, the details from the slides are better.

C.H.Ling