[OM] Re: What if...

Subject: [OM] Re: What if...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 09:46:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/2004 8:25:22 AM Central Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Now if I could just get that 12mp D200....

You know you can.  The Universe wants you to have it.  When I had the
conversation with my bride about my need for such a unit she was somewhat less
than
understanding.  She did however go with me to look and we just couldn't decide
on which bridge we were going to go live under so I could have a really high
MP digital camera.  I bet prices will come down.  Who knows, she may even
change her mind. { 8^)  Bill Barber