[OM] Re: Dynamic range of Provia 100F, was ... DSLRs

Subject: [OM] Re: Dynamic range of Provia 100F, was ... DSLRs
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 11:45:36 +0100
I'll take that as a compliment Chris :-).

The initial course work is technical and a little beginner 'ish' but further
modules concentrate on specific subject areas i.e. landscape, macro, people,
sport; finalized with a self selected single subject portfolio. I liked the
idea of applying a little discipline to what I'm doing and I'd like to build
an evaluated portfolio for submission to the Royal Photographic Society for
an ARPS. It wasn't until I paid up that I found that they have a rabid
hatred to all things digital.

I do occasionally buy Amateur Photographer for the adverts and for a good
giggle about the over inflated prices of kit.

I may yet go to the course day; I'd like to take the OM4 but I think it will
be the C*n*n - not just to see their reaction but also because I'd like to
come back with a few shots in focus.

Ian