[OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 01:01:05 -0600
Hi Doro:

It was succinct (there is a word).  Canadians wear the flag when we travel,
not so much for love of country but to let theives know that they won't get
much by robbing us! The Canadian $ is about 69 to 70 cents US. BUT it is far
more colorful than the greenbacks. Glad you are enjoying your camera, I
liked your photos.

Gord not suffering E1 envy