[OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby

Subject: [OM] Re: Introduction Simon Worby
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:58:25 -0600
Hi John and Doro:

No summer bonus's for me either.  I am self employed in the financial
industry- there is some left over at the end of the year, after looking
after 4 children, a soon to be ex-wife,  my offices and full time assistant.
I am not disputing your point about Calgary and money, it is a thriving
city.

Gord