[OM] Re: Flash stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Flash stuff
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:35:02 -0400
You can buy little do-dads that fit between a hotshoe and a flash's shoe that
provide wedged, generic PC synch terminals.  $10 or so apiece from any good
store.

There's no way to connect a PC-Synch cord to a T-series TTL connector without
custom wiring.

TTL Shoe cords are $10-30, if you can find them.

Skip