[OM] Re: France/Tour de France Photographs

Subject: [OM] Re: France/Tour de France Photographs
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 13:55:26 -0700
Some really wonderful people pics! I think Diaper is an outright classic
and I really like French Window and Yellow Woman too. The expressions on
the people on either side of the woman are priceless.

Close focus is one of the reasons I got the Tokina 50-250/4-5.6 instead
of the Zuiko. Close focus is the same as the Zuiko, 1.8m, except at
250mm, where the Zuiko goes a little closer, and at 50mm, where the
Tokina goes into a macro mode that focuses down to less than 2 inches
from the front of the lens for a repro ratio of 1:1.4. Highest mag on
the Zuiko is 1:5.8.

Moose