[OM] Re: OM2s/135-2.8/35-70 100$ shipped-- is that good?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM2s/135-2.8/35-70 100$ shipped-- is that good?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 07:31:28 EDT
In a message dated 8/6/2004 3:16:36 AM Central Standard Time,
iddibhai@xxxxxxx writes:
verbatim:

-Olympus OM-2s manual focus SLR, Auto/M/A/S modes
Worked last time I checked, needs batteries, mirror in great condition
A great deal if the meter works.  The only way to know is to put batteries in
it and test it.  If it doesn't work, then there isn't much of a sight unseen
deal.  I'd start a conversation about the package with the seller and see what
else you can find out.  Bill Barber