[OM] Re: Mediachance CleanskinFX and the mannequin look (OT)

Subject: [OM] Re: Mediachance CleanskinFX and the mannequin look (OT)
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 19:11:02 +1000
Thanks for that Marc, I guess that is an evaluation copy you used ?

I might download it and have a play.  Wonder what it will do to images
of the cat ?

...Wayne

http://www.geocities.com/montsnmags/crop/crop.htm

(and at the above you can also see the original file straight from the
camera at the far left...at 2452KB, so you might not want to rush to
download that one :) ).

I don't particularly like that mannequin look, but I reckon I know some
members of my family who, even though they won't touch a computer, would
be calling for "Photoshop me too!" on seeing such a result. It certainly
looks somewhat similar to Wayne's original example:

http://www.usefilm.com/image/514103.html

even to the subtly(?) odd blurring where skin-meets-background.

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz