[OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: OT TR-6, was Selling out
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:18:51 -0700 (PDT)
> One in the garage?  Now I am really envious!

My next door neighborlady has an old Spitfire in the garage. Her
hubby passed away last year.  It needs an engine rebuild,
electrical replacement and all of the usual doodads that wear
out fixed, but otherwise it's in near mint condition.  That
chrome is beautiful.  Oh, and the dual exhaust pipes coming out
of the middle of the backend is really cool looking.  I doubt
that this car has ever seen rain and has spent it's entire
non-operating life garaged.

Even the woodwork is near perfect.

I could *almost* be convinced to take on that project car.

I should really take pictures of it with the Olympus cameras.
There, back on-topic.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail