[OM] Re: Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: Selling out
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 22:01:30 +0000
Actually, Moose, I was quite serious in the beginning.  I quickly learned the
error of my ways and have recanted and repented.

Do you really think I would start something just for the heck of it?  I'm
shocked!

Don't answer that.

When's Andrew getting back?  I need help -- curmudgeon help, I mean.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --