[OM] Re: CS and tutorials, was C-5060 -- Impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: CS and tutorials, was C-5060 -- Impressions
From: "Jim Sharp" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:55:11 -0500
I realized this after I downloaded Adobe CR so I went back to using an older
version of Nikon Capture that I got with my D100. It allows the same sort of
batch processing although it may not be quite as elaborate.

Nikon disscussions I've seen always seem to say that owning CS + CR2 and the
latest version of Nikon Capture and using each where it works best is the way
to go

I can't run either right now though. I'm still stuck in the Windows 98SE world
until I get the $$ to upgrade my PC and OS...

--
Jim