[OM] Re: V8 shoehorning; was Selling out

Subject: [OM] Re: V8 shoehorning; was Selling out
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 00:46:52 +0200

Unfortunately not, just the 914-4. That is why I said VW-Porsche; it was
badged as such in Europe.
In fact it turned out to be a good choice for me. The car was serviced by
Porsche technicians (in Sweden), but at VW prices - big difference to
Porsche service prices! The car had plenty of baggage room with two trunks,
which was important to me at that time. Despite the 70BHP motor, The car
could cruise for hours at over 100mph on the autobahns and motorways, due
to the very low wind resistance and the high 5th gear.

Roger Key

914-6?