[OM] Re: C-5060 -- Impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: C-5060 -- Impressions
From: cochran@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:42:50 -0400
Hi Joel:

Your impressions on the C-5060 are very similar to mine.
There is a plug-in for PS 5.5 that allows you to import the RAW files from the
C-5060. I am not at my home computer but tonight I will send you a link to
where to get it. It works fine and much faster than the Camedia software.

For basic photos of friends,trips and the sor I use the SHQ JPEG format. It
makes great 5X7's and very acceptable 11X14's from good photolabs.

peace

David

snip

This message was sent using http://webmail.coqui.net