[OM] Re: Zuikoholics meeting at Hombroich - pictures, first part (socia

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholics meeting at Hombroich - pictures, first part (social)
From: Juergen Marbacher <main@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 18:46:47 +0200
Wayne Shumaker wrote:

>Obviously you need that digital with iso-on-the-fly.

It's definitely a great feature.

>Not sure whatis strange in the bokeh,

OK, but it's spotted and sidetracking.

>other than the top of Doro's head.

The picture was slightly underexposed, so that I applied Photoshop's
shadow/highligt filter, which increased that already slightly existing
effect. Strange that is, as it's not meant to be put into the drawer of the
so-called creative filters.

>You know you can regurgitate film from the camera mid roll?
>And save it for later.

Sure, but I hate to get back a roll of processed film only to discover
another fine set of unwanted double exposures. And apart from that did I
have a smart excuse for using my C-5050 as well ;-)

jm