[OM] Re: Joel's Dilemma

Subject: [OM] Re: Joel's Dilemma
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 22:06:34 -0300
Hi Moose,

> Since I'm an unaffiliated Shaman/mystic/dreamworker with a jungian
> tendency, I don't worry about such strictures. :-)
Laughing very loud, despite my aching knee :-))))

> He was a pioneer, but a bit of a stuffed shirt, I suppose.
His letters to his friend Fließ show better his real character.

> "STAT: A common medical abbreviation which is used to imply urgent or
> rush. It is derived from a Latin word "statim" which means immediately."
Amazed there is no similar word in Spanish, and bet neither in French since
if there was one in French there would exist the same expression in my
country, due to the great influence French medical school used to have here.

Regards,

Fernando.