[OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Photoshop
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:00:49 -0700

>Oh, what are they? I have a copy of Elements here, but haven't installed
>it. I wonder if it is worth it. Maybe some are in CS.
>
>Moose

Moose, I have Elements 2 and use it mostly for a quick adjust and resize
for web photos or for a quick print  and I use it to save scans as
PDF's. This i can do with elements in the time it takes full blown PS to
load or at least it seems that way. The Save For Web feature of Elements
is very fast and easy.  I believe the main thing missing in Elements is
curves. Also when opening a new file in E2 you are not prompted for
working space so that is probably missing as well.  I remember that you
like Fred Miranda's actions and these work as plug-ins in Elements, too.
Great tool for what it is, just don't ask too much of it.

mike