[OM] Re: Snappy Ilford MG prints, was woe is me digital...

Subject: [OM] Re: Snappy Ilford MG prints, was woe is me digital...
From: Bob_Benson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:40:26 -0500
Hmmm.  Editors do work.

I agree, you should do it.

BB

AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx
07/30/2004 11:46 AM
Please respond to olympus

        To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [OM] Re: Snappy Ilford MG prints, was woe is me
digital...

> You know you could publish a book with all your knowledge
> and techniques. And I bet you could illustrate it even better.
> Have you ever considered it?

Thank you.  But my problem is that I'm an engineer and that if I
can understand the theory behind something I can design my own
solutions. Unfortunately, many of those solutions are specific
to my setup and aren't always universal.

Writing a book?  Well, my website has a few hints and tips.  A
book about B&W darkroom techniques wouldn't be either new or
original. Everything I know is just cumulative knowledge gained
from random sources.  I grew up with photography and was
manhandling cameras from my earliest memories.  I have no clue
what it's like to not "see" in rectangles and squares--it comes
naturally to me.

I am looking at going back to school and taking art classes
again.  I can use the discipline.

Someday maybe I'll write, but I've got to correctly type
sentences without split-infinitives and hanging propositions
with.  Spel-chekers are my friend.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com