[OM] Re: Dying Film -> (OT) rangs

Subject: [OM] Re: Dying Film -> (OT) rangs
From: Marc Lawrence <mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:04:23 +1000
> W Shumaker [mailto:om4t@xxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Here are the remainder of my rangs:
> http://www.zuik.net/om/rangs_3013439.jpg

Hmm, so boomerangs *aren't* normally made of wood-grain-look
plastic, and covered with gaudy psuedo-aboriginal-art in bright
modern oil-paints set off nicely when placed next to racks
of stuffed rabbit-skin koalas and roos, postcards of beaches,
boobs and bums, and too-many-products-made-out-of-sheepskin-that
-should-never-be-worn-in-public (Ugg boots - ugh! They're a
bedroom slipper, not going-out wear, people!!!)

[sigh] I think I've been living in the Sydney touropolis too
long.

Lovely work, Wayne. Truly lovely. Have you any throwing pictures
(perhaps taken with an OM ;) )?

Cheers
Marc
Sydney, Oz