[OM] Re: OT(Fuji Announcement)

Subject: [OM] Re: OT(Fuji Announcement)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:56:12 -0700
You could, but it seems like a nice feature to me. Select Velvia for
that low contrast scenic and do a close up of your companion with a
more flattering emulsion and then go back to the Velvia. Without
switching films. Without carrying two cameras. You can already do that
with raw files in post processing, but Fuji caters to people who want
to print jpegs directly from the camera with little post processing.
Certainly it is a pleasure now to walk inside a museum on a trip and
adjust white balance and ISO without switching film in and out or
carrying an inside camera like I have in the past. And once you have
the camera you do not have to buy any film at all.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA