[OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, Digital, Wherefore Art Thou?
From: "Wilcox, Joel F" <joel-wilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:01:15 -0500
I have nothing to offer to challenge it yet, or I expect, ever.  Of
course, you're talking Panatomic X, whose loss was the first terrible
decision in Kodak's re-birth as a digital giant, followed by the demise
of Royal Gold 25, and worst of all Kodachrome 25.  May they have found a
better parallel universe.

If I had a fridge full of Panatomic X, I'd give up beer.

Joel W.