[OM] Re: While we're talking about the E-1...

Subject: [OM] Re: While we're talking about the E-1...
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:15:09 -0700
on 7/23/04 1:55 PM, R.Jackson at jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I've been thinking about buying one before school starts this year.
> Anyone know of a good price on the E-1 w/14-54mm? They've been selling
> them packaged together, haven't they? Around here the pair go for
> $1800, which seems a little steep to me. Does it get any better than
> that?

Robert - for something of that cost I'd be looking into reliable mail
order... B&H and no doubt some others. Considering that you live in CA as I
do, why give the state bozo's in the legislature and capital any more cash
to argue about than you have to...? At 8.25%+ its about $200, easily enough
to cover the shipping...
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...