[OM] Re: MF, LF

Subject: [OM] Re: MF, LF
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:08:19 +1200
Actually I was referring to the size of the camera. Inferring somewhat vaguely
that OM's are noted for being somewhat smaller than others

David
PS I do have aspirations of using a LF film sized camera, before Oly replace
them with a comparable digital ... I have one now, but the shutter needs
fixing.
It's a Graflex Speed Graphic, so it does have a shutter.