[OM] Re: ( OM ) Spilt-screen centre darkening with wide-angle lens

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Spilt-screen centre darkening with wide-angle lens
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:27:45 -0400
The split image will darken around f4.5 (?)  Could be she's using an acme
lens that is not working properly.  I think Canon was the only company with
a split image that would not darken and they had a patent on it.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane,
Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,