[OM] Re: TOPEtidy, TOPEtidy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPEtidy, TOPEtidy, TOPE, TOPE, TOPE
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:40:03 -0700
Well, I do TOPEs when interest, subject and TOPE topic coincide. I never
did much get along with other people's rules. But it isn't like I don't
show any pictures! :-)

I do have to finish off a few more shots on this role and hope that one
of the TOPE shots turns out well.

And I do happen to think that some of your TOPE shots are damn good. I
don't know what your definition of masterpiece is, but you have at least
come close. The B&W shot is just plain wonderful and I seem to recall
the perfect postcard pic... and a mighty fine butterfly or two?

Moose