[OM] Patagonia

Subject: [OM] Patagonia
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 12:37:34 +0100
Whilst I'm in the habit of posting links...
here are the links to a couple of galleries from a climbing trip to patagonia I
made a while back - feb/march 2003. The slight trouble I had with my OM4ti on
the summit was the original reason for joining the list... At the time a couple
of people asked to see some pics, so here they are, only 15 months later!

Brief story of the trip at:
http://www.adamlongphotography.co.uk/Galleries/135mm/patagon/patagon.htm

Few more pics taken while travelling around at:
http://www.adamlongphotography.co.uk/Galleries/135mm/patagon/patagall.htm

All pics OM4ti or OM1n with a selection of lenses from 21 to 400(sigma)mm -
basically everything I could fit in a Lowepro mini trekker. Tripod was a benbo
trekker - not ideal but it did the job!
On the mountain I took 21/3.5, 28/2.8 and 50~250/5 with the 4ti. Show me a
rival system that could give such a compact, versatile kit! No place for
carting a wunderbrick...

Hope you like 'em,
Adam