[OM] Re: [OM]I've done it again. auto bellows

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]I've done it again. auto bellows
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:53:34 -0700
Hey, thanks Walt. I knew I had used f/45 for DOF a couple of times, so I
went looking. I found entries in my sometimes kept up spreadsheet of
photos, but they were clearly wrong in some way, as they credited the
Kiron 105/2.8, which doesn't go to f/45. Going back to my scribbled
notes, I found I'd made a mistake and coded several shots wrong. This
means that my TOPE 14 shot is mislabeled. It was shot with an OMPC and
135/4.5 on auto-bellows, not an OM-4 with Kiron. I'll have to send the
changes on to Olaf.

As to the f45 shots, they are unremarkable in most respects. I marked
them as DOF tests, and they do indeed have a lot of it. They are the
last 2 shots on a roll, and I imagine I just wanted to finish it off.

Moose.