[OM] [OM]I've done it again. auto bellows

Subject: [OM] [OM]I've done it again. auto bellows
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 21:19:01 -0400
 My inner-self placed a bid on a set of bellows. Thinking that I'd
low-balled the bid I went happily to sleep. Upon awaking I find myself the
high bidder of an Olympus bellows. Do any of you denizens know how well a
Tamron 90mm or Kiron 105mm work on an auto bellows setup? I know I will need
to fabricate a flash bracket and yes of course I'll need an "auto bellows"
only macro lens in the near future. The dual cable release is now being
hunted down. The slide copier is now an urgent need. The  auto extension
tubes, reverse lens adapter, macro coupling ring, etc. which have never been
used will further retreat from my consciousness. Thankfully I can quit
anytime.....Sometimes I wish I has a S.O. to reign me in.But I know it would
only result in another lopsided divorce settlement which would eat into my
addiction.