[OM] Re: Jeff Bridges as film Photographer

Subject: [OM] Re: Jeff Bridges as film Photographer
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:05:34 EDT
Wayne, exactly my experience too. I guess, since we have all sorts of
computer editing available to get the image "perfect" after the fact;
consciously or
unconsciously, we aren't paying as much attention while shooting off images
with our digitals as we do when shooting film. That may be one of the big
reasons shooting digital just doesn't satisfy me like shooting film does.
Basically,
in 50 words or less- When shooting with the E-10 I feel I'm less of a
photographer and more of a computer nerd. When shooting with the OMs, _I'm_ the
one
getting it right, (hopefully) not the electronics inside the computer.

George S.