[OM] Re: Auto failure only; on OM 2. [live to tell]

Subject: [OM] Re: Auto failure only; on OM 2. [live to tell]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:10:19 -0300
on 17/07/2004 13:02, Mike at watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>> .....its proper description should be "suavemente ondulado" ('smoothly hilly'
>>
> But 'suavamente undulando' wouldn't look imposing on the map so they
> call them, 'cuchillas'  ;>)
>
> Sorry Fernando, I couldn't help myself. Wishing you a speedy recovery
> mike

ROTFLOL :-)
And this one where I fell, is named Cuchilla Grande !!

South of the Río Negro, where San Gregorio de Polanco is, the Cuchilla
Grande branches to the west and takes the name of Cuchilla de Haedo.

There's also the problematic question if the Cerro de Montevideo is the last
hill of the Cuchilla Grande, or if its ending should be the rocky hills on
the Bahía de Maldonado. You'd like to see how imposing was the Cerro de
Montevideo drawn by British soldiers during 1806-08, these paintings are
hanging on the Cabildo walls.

Saludos,

Fernando.