[OM] A particularly American habit, was Photography as a ...

Subject: [OM] A particularly American habit, was Photography as a ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:48:52 +0100
Asking and answering his own questions is a particularly American (one
from the USA) habit in my experience :-).  When I was learning to fly a
lightweight fighter then built by General Dynamics I was often
embarrassed in briefings because I tended to try to answer the question
posed by the instructor.

Chris
On 16 Jul 2004, at 06:08, Jim Brokaw wrote:

snip
> Well yes, it might be.
> Should he have had an end-game plan before entering Iraq? Well, any
> wise
> warrior would have. Is his habit of asking and answering his own
> questions
> very annoying? Well yes, I think it is.
> --
>
> Jim Brokaw