[OM] Multiple flash units with the E1

Subject: [OM] Multiple flash units with the E1
From: "Jim Sharp" <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:19:57 -0500
Here's the response I got from Oly this morning. Quick response even if the
answer isn't what I wanted to hear.

Sorry to start a new thread but I'm at work and don't have the original...

--
Jim

"Dear Jim,

You can use the FL-50 off camera using either a wireless remote or using the
FL-CB05. We do not make wireless units. You could take a look at companies such
as Pocket Wizard or Quantum. They make the radio units that you might be
interested in.

Using multiple FL-50 flashes is possible. You would need to use the remote
transmitters from a third party company. The Flashes that are mounted remotely
will not be TTL but can be set to auto and will adjust  using the sensor on the
flash unit.

Regards,

Marc
E-1 Digital Technical Support