[OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs. 10D, D100, D70, etc...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 01:33:34 -0700
Hard to tell, Tom. Its a lovely shot, but one can't tell much about lens
quality from a 300x450 jpeg. When I click on it for the full size image,
I get:

  Not Found

The requested URL /images/New/fullsize/DSC_0511.jpg was not found on
this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.scalesfamily.com Port 80

I'll take your word for it, of course, but the example doesn't show much.

Moose