[OM] Re: Olympus OM mentioned in Shutterbug

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus OM mentioned in Shutterbug
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:35:43 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a really nice Thule cargo box that looks somewhat like
a coffin.  We've been accused up packing up "Grandma" more than
once.  Thules or Yakimas are the only way to go.  The quality
difference between them and the Sears/Walmart specials are night
and day.  With the Thules and Yakimas you don't need to wrap a
bungie cord around it to keep it from flying open.

Besides, they look better.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail