[OM] Re: just received an E-1 . . . a few questions....

Subject: [OM] Re: just received an E-1 . . . a few questions....
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:08:24 +0800
As always for all DC, use the lowest in-camera sharpen setting and do USM in
PS. For exposure -0.3, contrast normal or -1. With an E-1 you better shoot
RAW+1600x1200 JPEG. The JPEG is for quick web use, you NEED the RAW file for
maximum quality output. E-1's JPEG has problems for diagonal lines and also
bleeding red color. The Olympus RAW converter has much better quality than
the in-camera converter.

For flash, -0.3 for normal and -1 stop or more for fill flash.

C.H.Ling