[OM] Re: OM-2S failure in B

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2S failure in B
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:51:10 -0500
Could be that the shutter speed dial is out of time with the cam that sets
the speeds.  The easiest check is with a shutter speed tester to make sure
the speed set is the speed delivered.  Or you can remove the cover at the
front end of the bottom under the mirror and eyeball the position of the
cam, if you know what to check for.

Next would be a problem related to the cut lever on the bottom, but again
you'd have to know what to look for.

If it isn't any of these, it's major.