[OM] Re: ( OM ) B&W film for low contrast

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) B&W film for low contrast
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 17:26:22 +0100
Intersting link, thanks Wayne.

An advisory for our readers in UK - the linked page mentions Scala
processing at Joe's Basement.  To save fruitless searching for Joe and his
subterranean laboratory, he went out of business last year, and for a time
Scala had to be sent to Paris. Primary Colour (sic) in Kingsland Road E2
have now been appointed processing agent.

Piers