[OM] Re: What paper do you like?

Subject: [OM] Re: What paper do you like?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <Gad-Zuiks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 13:17:03 -0400
I have an Epson 925 photo printer. I've tried Kodak Ultima High Gloss and
Kodak Picture Paper Soft Gloss. Can't use either. The ink lies on the
surface and forms hideous bubbles of ink mixtures. I've only had good luck
with Epson papers. The heavyweight matte is nice and I like the Premium
Glossy paper a lot. Don't believe the 'works in any printer' claims...

-Mickey